Friday, August 24, 2007

9th/10th meeting

1.Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
2.How did you react to it? Why?
3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?

1. one of my experience is when my older cousins (smokers) is asking me to smoke.. they're always forcing me to smoke but i dont listen to them..
2. im not listening to them and im just changing the topic when they are always forcing me to smoke.. or ill go with my uncle so that they'll not follow me around.. because my cousins are not yet legal.. haha.. they dont want to be busted!! haha..
3. i feel safe because i know that smoking is bad for our health.. but i dnt blame them for smoking.. they choose to smoke because they want to.. and im respecting their decision..
4. i learned that refusing to the reaction of the people is sometimes important especially when you dont want something that they're offering to you..

No comments: